Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Questing For The Philosopher's Stone

It's been a few years since I've messed with these blogs.

Once upon a time I'd had the variations of earlier incarnations of Igor posted upon here, and given the permutations of life, those incarnations have come and gone from public knowledge.

And now I'm returning...again.

After many attempts at making Igor into a Hollywood film, then a comic book, and back again I finally sat down and tried my hand at a novel length adventure. And here it is:

Okay, well not yet, but it's coming.

In 2014, I'll be suffering the ten year anniversary of Igor's first inception, when it was just a lowly short film script that went nowhere. And since I've put a mind wrecking amount of time into pushing the material into the public domain, not to mention the revisions, I've decided I'm not going to let the material go to waste.

So get ready to walk with Igor once again, friends and Maniacs.

Sincerely,

Starlight

No comments:

Post a Comment